All photography calls for tremendous creativity, technical skill and unwavering dedication to the art of portraying what we see and the way we see it. It is a worthwhile challenge.
How does photography matter?
- Show the way you see the world.
- Our photographs show what is important to us.
- It has the power to move us.
- Photography allows us to share and communicate.
- Photography tells our story.
- It captures memories and creates a family legacy for our children.
- You can start from any level, at any age, with any camera.
8. It helps you notice your world and to stay in the moment.
9. It motivates you to experience more.
10. There are no restrictions.
11. It will bring you joy.
12. Your improvement will give you motivation.
13. To capture the unbelievable.
14. You express yourself.
15. Tell a story.
16. Document your family experiences.
17. Capture an adventure.
18. It is a great souvenir.
19. To take you somewhere you´ve never been.
20. To get closer to what you are interested in.
21. It can make other people think.
22. Capture the essence of a person.
23. Enjoy the work of other photographers.
24. Learn more about yourself.
25. Shoot anytime, anywhere.
27. To remember someone who has passed away.
28. Bring families together.
29. To capture a feeling, not just an appearance.
30. Help people see the beauty in themselves.
31. Cameras are wonderful mechanical art.
32. Freeze the moment.
33. Capture the personality of your pet.
34. Bend reality.
35. Enjoy the process.
36. Healing. Therapy. Meditation.
37. Help people.
38. Communicate across language and culture.
39. Develop a love for life.
40. Travel in time.